Most Popular Course In Yale University’s History Teaches Students How To Reduce Stress Through Real Social Interactions

Yale Professor Julia Santos teaches the most popular class in Yale University history on how to reduce stress through routine real, physical social interaction.  Social Media give today’s students the impression of interaction but it is so cursory as to only cause increase angst because students end up unnecessarily comparing them selves to others. What students (and everyone else) needs is routine social interactions like a coffee at Starbucks every morning where they talk to the staff or retail jobs…

Has The Price of University Tuition Really Gone Up? A Comparison From 1990 to 2018

We are trying answer two simple questions: How much does a student need to work to pay their Canadian University tuition? Is it harder today to pay for tuition than is was in the past? How Are Canadian Universities Funded? Over the years various Canadian Governments and donations (Corporate and personal) pay between 75% to 90% (round numbers) of the University costs leaving students to pay between 10% to 25% of the costs in tuition. What is the Average Price…